I first made this for my friends halloween party. She is like I don't really think i like artichokes, then after she tasted it she is like "oh my goodness I have to have the recipe". It was a big hit at the party!
Gather your fixings! the nice thing is that this is stuff I normally have on hand or things that are fairly shelf stable. Just incase you need to party in a hurry!!
Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 2 cans Spinach rinsed and drained
- 1 cup Artichoke in water drained
- Hand full of Garlic chopped and sautéed in oil
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup thick yogurt (or sour cream)
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella
- 1/4 cup parmesan
- 1 pack Vegetable soup/dip mix ground up
- Pintch of nutmeg
- 4 - 5 tablespoons of flour
- Take your Garlic oil mixture add your flour and cook till it stops smelling raw. You might need a touch more oil if your mix looks too dry.
- Then add all your ingredients together in a bowl, adding the artichokes last as not to brake them up to much.
- once every thing is well combined add to your favorite heat proof dish
- Brown in the oven at 350 till warmed threw before serving