so I found this in my drafts and I don't know why I didn't publish, its not that good, but i'll do better soon promise :-D ( for real though use turkey it will work better for this)
Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- 1 pound ground Chicken
- 1/2 cup divided cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup Louisiana hot sauce
- to taist cayenne
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pack divided blue cheese dressing powered
- First get all the extra mistier off your chicken by rolling it up between clean dishtowels. do the same with your celery. and heat your oven to 450
- After a few mins of draining your chicken should hold to its self fairly well.
- add all your ingredients in to the bowl. reserving cracker crumbs and 1/2 of your blue cheese powder for breading.
- Then mix every thing gently.
- once well combined roll meat in to balls,
- Then roll the ball ion the crumb dressing powder mixture.
- set your balls in the grid and heat a heavy pan fill part way up with oil
- brown your meatball on both saids in the hot oil
- then finish them in the oven, topping them off with another dash of hot sauce before they go in